This is simply a patch that assembles all current LSSP modules in one place.
Click on the button below to download the .voltagepreset file. Then open it to automatically launch Voltage Modular.
This patch doesn’t produce any sound. However a certain amount of wiring is in place to allow you to see how various modules respond to signals.
Click on the PLAY button of the Song Control module to set everything in motion.
This patch is useful for:
- Getting a visual overview of LSSP
- Checking that you have all the modules downloaded
- Checking that all the modules display correctly
- Checking build numbers to make sure everything is up-to-date
- Observing how the Time Splitters work
- Obtaining a basic benchmark of your system’s performance
- Selecting a Skin and seeing how all the modules look with the new settings